Welcome to the PyBites weekly digest - all of the posts from the past week delivered straight to your inbox.
Newsletter #10! #milestone! Perfect timing too. If you hadn't noticed, last week, we made a few changes to the site:
On top of that, we created a Become a Better Python Developer cheat sheet that gets emailed automatically to all new subscribers.
- We've made it easier to navigate the site via the links on the left sidebar (it now makes sense!).
- The articles page has been simplified and is more pleasing to the eye.
- A new subscription box has been added and we've done away with the subscription bar. It's just cleaner this way.
But, as you're in our namespace, we reckon you should get it too! ("Namespaces are one honking great idea", right?).
Post wise, we covered the difflib module and posted Part 2 of Bob's Simple API series. Flask, Slack and Google Docs all working together == warm fuzzy feelings.
Finally, Challenge 10 is up! Ever played Hang Man? That's right! This is going to fun (and challenging!). The Pythonistas on reddit are already getting involved!
And don't forget to check out our review of last week's With Statement / Context Manager challenge. We honestly can't believe how much we learned just doing one challenge!
Here are the posts from the past week:
If you're enjoying PyBites, we'd appreciate if you could:
Thanks for joining us.
- Help us grow this awesome community! Forward this newsletter to one friend who could use a PyBite or two.
- Follow us on Twitter and let us know the cool ways you're using Python.
- Tell us how we're doing. Want us to write about something in particular? Just drop us an email, tweet or leave a comment!
Keep Calm and Code in Python!
-- Julian and Bob