Super Cool Updates!
HEY WHAT'S UP HELLO, NRHH!
We have lots of cool updates for you all about progress we are making in our Res Life Partnerships.
1. RHA & AHOW: We will be having a BAG STUFFING PARTY THIS THURSDAY, from 8pm-9:30pm in Unit 1 Christian L-13. CHEESY STICK dinner provided! Can't wait to see you all there as we create goodie bags for the children and volunteers.
2. Health Workers & Free Compliments: Our flyers have been prepped and our ready to go! The Exec team will be dropping them off to the Health Workers tomorrow and you should be seeing them around the halls next week alongside their Social Health campaign. Here is what they look like:
3. Security Monitors & Campaigns: For the Security Monitor Program partnership will be running multiple campaigns throughout the academic year. The first will be in November and will echo our Free Compliments campaign by allowing residents to take clothespins with our logo on them and write notes of recognition to friends along with some info about our organization. Other campaigns will take place next semester and include Prop Boxes, SM Superlatives and Finals Pick Me Ups. Expect more details about those later!
We also have general updates and reminders for the chapter.
1. By our next mandatory chapter meeting, November 3rd, members are expected to nominate at least 3 individuals they think would be great additions to NRHH. This can include current hall staff or residents intending to live the res halls next year (aspiring Hall Staff or typical residents).
2. October OTMs are due November 1st. Reminder that you need to submit at least 1 each semester. If you have not attended any chapter meetings yet, you will need to submit 2 this semester. Once you have submitted your OTM, you can get your super swaggy NRHH shirt!
This is our design:
It is a light bulb that says NRHH in the wire coil to represent the light we bring to UC Berkeley. The metal bottom is actually a list of our three core values: philanthropy, recognition and leadership. We went for a simple yet eye catching design that will make people want to stop and ask about NRHH.
That's all we got! Have a wonderful week and cannot wait to see you all on Thursday!
The NRHH Exec Team