VWSS AGM Notice
- The Annual General Meeting is coming up on October 26. Please find the announcement linked here
. Membership and other forms can be found on our website on the Society page
- Thurs Oct 13, 7 - 8:30 pm at Capilano University. A documentary on how tech time impacts kids’ development and offers solutions to finding balance. A Parent Council initiative to help families in their journey with media and their children. Followed by discussion with a panel. Open to the public. Tickets $10 in advance, $15 at the door. Students (grade 6 and up) free. Tickets are available online here.
Disconnect to Reconnect
- Thurs Oct 20, 7 - 8:30 pm at the Grade School Hall. Cris Rowan is a pediatric occupational therapist, biologist, author, and prolific speaker who is passionate about changing the ways in which children use technology. Learn how you can manage balance between activities your family needs for growth and success, and technology use. While appropriate for all ages, this evening is geared toward parents with children in the ECC and the lower grades. By donation here or at the door.
Waldorf Artistic Experiences for Parents - Session 1: Wet on Wet Watercolour Painting
with Abegael Fisher-Lang on Friday mornings, Oct 14 - Nov 4, 9:00 - 9:45 am (following your first cup at Coffee Morning) in the Music Room at the Grade School. $20 for 4 week session or $7 drop-in (with advance notice) To register contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org
*absolutely no experience necessary; adults only.
After School Program
- Did you know that we are offering an After School Program? Preregister or drop in! Find all the details, including registration forms on our website here
Red Door Store
- The latest post from the Red Door Store can be found on our website
. Such sweet photos, enjoy!
VWS Photo Gallery
- Speaking of photos, a few additions have been made on the Gallery
page on our website, including Michaelmas and the Harvest Lunch. Our camera has been acting up, so some are a little blurry, but hopefully this gives you an idea of these celebrations.